Carburetion Challenge-Special Recognition at Randakk's Rally

Discuss everything about Honda GoldWing. Feel free to ask any question related to GoldWing.

Moderators: CYBORG, Oldewing, robin1731, Forum Moderators

randakk
Early 'Wing Guru
Early 'Wing Guru

Carburetion Challenge-Special Recognition at Randakk's Rally

Post by randakk »

To all:

I will award special recognition and reimburse your paid registration fee to anyone attending my Rally in June who:

* Rides an operational GL1000 with fuel injection
* Rides an operational GL1000 with supercharger
* Rides an operational GL1000 with turbocharger
* Rides an operational GL1000 with mulitple Mikuni carbs
* Rides an operational GL1000 with a single carburetor other than a Holley

You must be paid up to get a refund obviously. I get to decide what "operational" means, but it will have start, run and propel itself at least.

The Rally is shaping up to be a huge success. Based on the paid registrations received to date, the hotel block I've reserved will probably not be large enough.

I'm not releasing the number of registrants yet as I have a number of dedicated detractors who are actively hoping that my event will fail. So, I'm keeping some details as trade secrets to thwart their efforts.

Suffice it to say that the turnout is exceeding my expectations so far. This may be the largest gathering of GL1000s in one place in quite a long time!

Many folks have stated publically that they plan to attend, but have not registered yet. If and when I run out of hotel space and if the hotel can't expand the "block," I may be forced to close the event to additional registrations at that time.

Finally, some are planning to skip the registration detail and just "drop by." If that's your plan, be aware that some activities will be inside. The hotel is securing a special area of their parking lot for us to use for this event that will not be accessible unless you've got credentials. Non-registrants will not be eligible for the trophy or other prizes. Non-registrants won't receive the swell T-shirt under development nor will there be "space at the table" at the banquet on Saturday night. I hate to be a "heavy" enforcing these rules, but it would not be fair to the many people who've registered if I didn't.

Rally details here:

www.randakks.com

Thanks to all for your support!
Randall Washington (Randakk)
Retired Founder - www.randakks.com/
Curator - www.facebook.com/groups/CarburetorAppreciationSociety

Dane
Billet Alum. Member
Billet Alum. Member

Post by Dane »

I'm not releasing the number of registrants yet as I have a number of dedicated detractors who are actively hoping that my event will fail. So, I'm keeping some details as trade secrets to thwart their efforts.

There are alway going to be those that want things not to go well for others. They must be really unhappy people. You would think that they would have better things to do.
2006 GL1800
d3210@sbcglobal.net
Vietnam Veteran '68/'69