lets get with it !

Discuss anything about other motorcycles, accessories, riding gear and other motorcycle related topics.

Moderators: Whiskerfish, ascot, Forum Moderators

quakeholio
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Post by quakeholio »

there are three things in that picture that i want, just give me one and i'll never say another word about it.

The chicks page sounds tempting. Members only sounds like a good idea too.
BIG T
Gold Member
Gold Member
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery3/index.p ... ustom_wing

Post by BIG T »

what bike? wheres the bike?...............i was blinded by all the headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kewlpics ............... oooops
please donate to keep this site alive.

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
Zryder
True Blue Steel Biker
True Blue Steel Biker
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/zryder/

Post by Zryder »

Thats it , thats it , I'm getting a couple on my ride also , maybe a Mecheal Smith look a like , Eh T ! ???

:P Zryder crosso
Try
NGW Founder
NGW Founder
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery3/index.p ... wing-album

Post by Try »

BIG T wrote:what bike? wheres the bike?...............i was blinded by all the headlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kewlpics ............... oooops
Do you mean we need a "weres the bike" forum BIG T? :lol:
--
Try
"84 - GL1200 Standard

anim-cheers1

-
BIG T
Gold Member
Gold Member

where's the bike?

Post by BIG T »

well Try, i don't know, what's the rating of this message board?
i love the ladies as much (MORE!) as the next guy but i'de rather not fill the site with naked chicks. it;s just too distracting. for example:
A few years back i was toolin along on my honda 450 through a back road in the countryside. i was blasting along about 60 mph( in a 35 zone) when i passed a tavern. outside the tavern was a well endowed young lady with less than a full length tee shirt on. while i was gawking at the high beams the 3 cars ahead of my decided to stop to allow an old lady in a 1958 mercedes to make a (very slow) left turn. unfortunately, i was blinded by the young ladies "beauty" and failed to stop with the rest of the traffic. dead stop into a full sized chevy at 60mph.....OUCH!!!!
got lucky, nothing but a totaled bike and a dislocated shoulder.
at least a dozen other bikers stopped to help and when the saw me up and alive they named "IRONMAN" because i came away in one piece.
moral..... don't gawk at big naked boobs and drive................T. :shock: eye1

Boxern
Chrome Member
Chrome Member

Re: where's the bike?

Post by Boxern »

BIG T wrote:well Try, i don't know, what's the rating of this message board?
i love the ladies as much (MORE!) as the next guy but i'de rather not fill the site with naked chicks. it;s just too distracting. for example:
A few years back i was toolin along on my honda 450 through a back road in the countryside. i was blasting along about 60 mph( in a 35 zone) when i passed a tavern. outside the tavern was a well endowed young lady with less than a full length tee shirt on. while i was gawking at the high beams the 3 cars ahead of my decided to stop to allow an old lady in a 1958 mercedes to make a (very slow) left turn. unfortunately, i was blinded by the young ladies "beauty" and failed to stop with the rest of the traffic. dead stop into a full sized chevy at 60mph.....OUCH!!!!
got lucky, nothing but a totaled bike and a dislocated shoulder.
at least a dozen other bikers stopped to help and when the saw me up and alive they named "IRONMAN" because i came away in one piece.
moral..... don't gawk at big naked boobs and drive................T. :shock: eye1
lol safty come first :lol: lolol
[img]http://www.nakedgoldwings.com/forum/images/flags/Norway.gif[/img]

1978 gl1000
jimi
Tin Member
Tin Member

bikes

Post by jimi »

i found this site last week and enjoy it very much besides my 83gl i have 3 1973 yamaha dt360s 1 for woods use 1 for junior and 1 i bought from orginal owner that has 3600 miles on clock, it still has orginal cables,tool pouch turn signals, and owners manual but i thick its going this spring have to get rid of some of the toys let alone the better halfs yfm 225 four wheeler can anybody tell me how to send in my picture of the wing computer handicapped thx jim
Try
NGW Founder
NGW Founder
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery3/index.p ... wing-album

Re: bikes

Post by Try »

jimi wrote:can anybody tell me how to send in my picture of the wing
You can send your pictures to webmaster@ngwclub.com

Thank you.
--
Try
"84 - GL1200 Standard

anim-cheers1

-
Russ in California
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by Russ in California »

I prefere my GL, however, bikes are bikes and thus 'way cool'.
Don't care for some of the attitudes some of the makes have(read US domestic). You know...'if you don't ride a... you ain't sh...t' attitude.
They can have that butt candy. Bikes are bikes and that makes them cool in my opinion. I still like my GL and will stack it against any.
Go the Gold Wing
Russ 8)
1976 GL1000
Humboldt County, California
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson
BIG T
Gold Member
Gold Member

domestic vs import ( kinda)

Post by BIG T »

i agree Russ, a bike is a bike. it's all about the rider. if you ride a moped or a valkyre or a harley, there "POSERS" and real BIKERS and we all know the difference. I, myself, have been riding for over 32 years and about seen it all
and have ridden just about every machine out there. the bike i like best?
well that would be the BIKE i'm riding NOW!..........so piss on the "attitudes" and lets just keep riding!................T. crosso ngw bike1 wheelchair tumb2

2fer-bob
Lead Member
Lead Member

Post by 2fer-bob »

Nice pics Demonxjr, I had to smile a little seeing all the gentlemen trying to sneak a peek! (at the bike of course) OK ME TOO. LOL!!

Hay! anyone hear try to put aftermarked EFI on their wing?
2fer-bob
78 chopped
82 I
in Wisconsin
jimi
Tin Member
Tin Member

puttin it in the wind

Post by jimi »

i agree with you big t an russ, i like big t have been ridden about 33 yrs , i still favor my street/trail bikes but love my wing , i can't stand these 2nd or 3rd generation riders who don,t have a clue about what its about or what is in style i came from puttin these things together cause all i could afford was basket cases, its like a certain heritage or respect for the sport that i feel one benefits more coming from learning and bustin nuckles to apprecaite what you have or what someone has put love,time, and care into there ride. i don't knock anybody elses ride for one man might view it as junk and another views it as beauty and not what the next front runner has or can afford. i have been to alot of bike events and the best one i ever attended was one here in ohio called vintage days at midohio race way everyone seemed to admire your machine for what it is or was. my buddy george has his bike on the site now its called blue82 we bought that from ebay traveled to michigan to pick it up and almost left it there, if you look at this bike it is a standard 82 i bought the bag and trunk set up for it cause he would not take cash i owed him. he has put alot of work it to this bike and it shows. he is 45 yrs old and did not ride till i taught him 5 yrs ago, yes he had to tear one down to the crank and put it back together to apprecaite what this thing is we spend time and money on . so all i say is there is no time like the present and just put it in the wind. jim
BIG T
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by BIG T »

HERE HERE Jim, well said................T. tumb2 ngw