Replacement windshield

Discuss anything about other motorcycles, accessories, riding gear and other motorcycle related topics.

Moderators: Whiskerfish, ascot, Forum Moderators

Rockdog
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Replacement windshield

Post by Rockdog »

Wondering where people get the vetter replacement windshield with the vent holes and new vents
SnoBrdr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Replacement windshield

Post by SnoBrdr »

Rockdog wrote:Wondering where people get the vetter replacement windshield with the vent holes and new vents
Well you can go right to Vetter and buy it there.

http://www.craigvetter.com/pages/Online ... ields.html
78 GL1000 Original Owner 131k
Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Post by Whiskerfish »

"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
"The book is wrong, this whole Conclusion is Fallacious" River Tam
"Yea I do dance awkwardly, and I am having more fun than you" Taylor Swift
2008 GL1800 IIIA "TH3DOG"
1984 GL1200 Standard
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!
brianinpa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by brianinpa »

WF gave you the link for the Vetter page, but Gustafsson (bikescreen.com) pretty much sells a windscreen for every fairing ever made. If they don't already make it, they will give it a try and see if it works.
Brian
ADC(AW) - US Navy Retired 1983-2003
If you aren't having fun doing it, find something else to do.

1984 Standard - 18,000 miles - Naked... the way it should be
1987 Interstate - 62,000 miles - Resurrected from the rust bucket
SnoBrdr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by SnoBrdr »

brianinpa wrote:WF gave you the link for the Vetter page, but Gustafsson (bikescreen.com) pretty much sells a windscreen for every fairing ever made. If they don't already make it, they will give it a try and see if it works.

Little rant here, I posted you the direct link for the page to buy direct from Craig Vetter but you ignored it.

I wonder if people ever read the comments above the latest one posted, sure doesn't seem it.

Not just here but other places as well.
78 GL1000 Original Owner 131k
brianinpa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by brianinpa »

SnoBrdr wrote:
brianinpa wrote:WF gave you the link for the Vetter page, but Gustafsson (bikescreen.com) pretty much sells a windscreen for every fairing ever made. If they don't already make it, they will give it a try and see if it works.

Little rant here, I posted you the direct link for the page to buy direct from Craig Vetter but you ignored it.

I wonder if people ever read the comments above the latest one posted, sure doesn't seem it.

Not just here but other places as well.
Easy SnoBrdr. I didn't ignore what you wrote or posted as you linked to a completely different website.

Whiskerfish linked a page on Bikescreen.com that goes specifically to their Vetter product for the Windjammers. I was simply stating that Bikescreen.com makes/sells windscreens for just about any fairing, so yeah, go ahead and wonder if people read comments.
Brian

DUGG
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Post by DUGG »

Thank you for those links. I wonder if Bikescreen.com can make one for a Vetter with a laminar lip on it
Rockdog
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by Rockdog »

Thank you very much for ALL ..... the links… I do appreciate and do look at every post that I post at least twice a day because I am very anxious to find out what people say… So thank you very much again … But I am a busy man… I don't have a lot of time to comment… I do concrete for a living… My body hurts after 25 years of doing it … I have a house …five daughters… One son… And 10 grandkids… A lot of times The only chance I get to look at some things is when I'm sitting on the crapper and even then I have a small young grandchild beating on the door to let her in so she can go P… I think it's a game to her to wait and see if grandpa's going to the bathroom… Anyway sorry for rambling thank you very much and have a good day
CYBORG

Post by CYBORG »

Rockdog wrote:Thank you very much for ALL ..... the links… I do appreciate and do look at every post that I post at least twice a day because I am very anxious to find out what people say… So thank you very much again … But I am a busy man… I don't have a lot of time to comment… I do concrete for a living… My body hurts after 25 years of doing it … I have a house …five daughters… One son… And 10 grandkids… A lot of times The only chance I get to look at some things is when I'm sitting on the crapper and even then I have a small young grandchild beating on the door to let her in so she can go P… I think it's a game to her to wait and see if grandpa's going to the bathroom… Anyway sorry for rambling thank you very much and have a good day
WOW! Busy life. Sounds like its time to stop and smell the flowers....if even for a couple of days. NGW can be good therapy
1978 custom GL1000
1977 custom with 1200 engine
1985 gl1200
brianinpa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by brianinpa »

5 daughters :shock:
Brian