Cyber Monday EvapoRust Deals

Discuss anything about other motorcycles, accessories, riding gear and other motorcycle related topics.

Moderators: Whiskerfish, ascot, Forum Moderators

Dr. Frankenstein
Silver Member
Silver Member

Cyber Monday EvapoRust Deals

Post by Dr. Frankenstein »

I don't know if this is appropriate here, but I woke up this morning and started thinking about what I needed for the shop and thought of the newest thing I literally dragged out from the leaves behind a run-down shed yesterday for $50 - another '68 Puch 250! We had to drag it with a gator and managed to get it into the bed...it's still in the truck with the rear wheel locked - I have to figure out a way to get the tranny into neutral so it'll roll; she's heavier than she looks! The clutch is absolutely frozen, so any suggestions are appreciated(Pics to follow).

Anyway, I thought 'Man, I could really use some EvapoRust'...so went online and found that there are some really great deals on EvapoRust I'm going to be taking advantage of - like a five gallon drum of the stuff through Walmart for $68.57,with free shipping! It usually runs about $100! (A GL1000 gas tank is ALSO five gallons...Coincidence?? I think Not!)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Evapo-Rust-T ... lsrc=aw.ds

I know how handy this stuff is to have, so I just thought I would pass it along. The Puch also has it's complete tool kit with it -very rare to find. I'll post some pics when I get them up.