A Reminder Folks

Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us about your bike or just say hello. Members, say Hello and Welcome to our new members.

Moderators: Neil, redwood, rcmatt007, Forum Moderators

gonaked84
Tin Member
Tin Member

Re: A Reminder Folks

Post by gonaked84 »

It is truly a unique time we live in where we can live across the world from each other, yet find a common thread such as a certain 'motorcycle' is just an amazing time in human history to experience. A comment on decency and respect, an ode or tribute of sorts to our Goldwings'. Remember the GOLDEN rule: to treat others how you would like to be treated. And this should also be much easier amongst each other where we share this common interest: our Wings'! ;)

-Respect to all
AmosValdez
Rusty Probie
Rusty Probie

Post by AmosValdez »

gonaked84 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 am It is truly a unique time we live in where we can live across the world from each other, yet find a common thread such as a certain 'motorcycle' is just an amazing time in human history to experience. A comment on decency and respect, an ode or tribute of sorts to our Goldwings'. Remember the GOLDEN rule: to treat others how you would like to be treated. And this should also be much easier amongst each other where we share this common interest: our Wings'! ;)

-Respect to all
This time is unique as well after covid-19 so many ppl worked by home for their offices and it was un imagined before.
Also I want to appreciate the saying you shared, The golden rule is a moral principle which denotes that you should treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. For example, the golden rule means that if you want people to treat you with respect, then you should treat them with respect too.
CYBORG

Post by CYBORG »

That should go without saying.......but sometimes needs to be repeated action1 action1
1978 custom GL1000
1977 custom with 1200 engine
1985 gl1200
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

im sorry, i didnt mean it that way..............peace. its like the southern baptist, fire and brimstone preacher point at you during the sermon. it was me. im man enuff to say it. the internet is full of youtube experts, "barn find" cowboys and millions that dont have a clue what a bobber is. i read it wrong. i apologized to two moderators.

being that im new here, i thought it was a motorcyclist forum. my bad. where and WHEN im from, i thought motorcyclist had thicker skin. cyborg and i had an open conversation that showed motorcyclists do indeed have the ability to converse without getting their panties in a knot. we had fun with it. seemed to be just another motorcycle forum.

my apologies to all. for assuming the PO was a blogger. wont assume again.
peace
Rambler
Chrome Member
Chrome Member

Post by Rambler »

Thanks Wiskerfish .. very well said. And thanks to you all all involved in keeping NGW going.
Randolph, Maine
KC1W
1982 Standard GL1100 … Alas no longer mine.. :(
Would really like to find another GL1100 .. the perfect bike.
FloydElliott
Rusty Probie
Rusty Probie

Post by FloydElliott »

Thanks for your helpful advice.
Modtodays provides many safe and free game applications for Android, download here users can freely experience diverse and safe games.
PiscesStudent
Rusty Probie
Rusty Probie

Post by PiscesStudent »

CYBORG wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:07 pm That should go without saying.......but best place to buy phenq sometimes needs to be repeated action1 action1
Agreed with you! :)
Last edited by PiscesStudent on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CYBORG

Post by CYBORG »

I agree with all that has been said. NGW is the reason I have a cumputer, and that I have the friends I do. Happy birthday, and many more.
1978 custom GL1000
1977 custom with 1200 engine
1985 gl1200