howdy!

Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us about your bike or just say hello. Members, say Hello and Welcome to our new members.

Moderators: Neil, redwood, rcmatt007, Forum Moderators

joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

howdy!

Post by joecoolsuncle »

Im a motorcyclist from the past, and God willin, will be in the future! im old, broke, ugly , cant talk right and smell bad. Live in the Ozarks and ride everyday that aint froze from all this global warming.
peace
CYBORG

Re: howdy!

Post by CYBORG »

Why are you here?
1978 custom GL1000
1977 custom with 1200 engine
1985 gl1200
rcmatt007
Treasurer
Treasurer
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/rcmatt007/

Post by rcmatt007 »

joecoolsuncle wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 pm Im a motorcyclist from the past, and God willin, will be in the future! im old, broke, ugly , cant talk right and smell bad. Live in the Ozarks and ride everyday that aint froze from all this global warming.
peace
Welcome to NGW, we used to live in NE OK. Lots of nice riding in your area....
-Rodger-
all it takes for evil to prosper is the want of a few good men to do nothing-Edmund Burke
The question is not how much time do you have, it is what you do with the time that you have Gandalf
"One of the greatest dignities of humankind is that each successive generation is invested in the welfare of each new generation." Fred Rodgers
"it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert" ancient saying
78 constantly modified/customized since 1978, BOTM June 2015 de-evolving this very moment viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65511
76 Ltd "cookies bike" ALMOST DONE
79 project, finished, FOR SALE
'86 1200 (Beth's)(FOR SALE) with motorvation sidecar (sidecar sold) , July 2017 BOTM
'17 HD Road king and 08 HD Heritage softail (Beth's) (FOR SALE). I guess you can say we have MBS
5speed
Honored Life Member
Honored Life Member

Post by 5speed »

joecoolsuncle wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 pm Im a motorcyclist from the past, and God willin, will be in the future! im old, broke, ugly , cant talk right and smell bad. Live in the Ozarks and ride everyday that aint froze from all this global warming.
peace
lol. quite an introduction.
welcome to the site.
1982 1100 standard. (sold)
1986 Yamaha FJ1200
2000 Yamaha Roadstar
1976 GoldWing. running but not on the road
1978 Goldwing. future cafe project.
2019 Can-Am ryker (boss's new ride)

2002 Shadow American Classic(sold)
1983 Shadow 500. (sold)
Rat
Photo Gallery Admin
Photo Gallery Admin
My Album: https://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/rat/
RIP: cookie

Post by Rat »

Hiya …

Gord
"I'd rather Ride than Shine"
‘14 KLR650 ... not a rat ... yet
‘84 GL1200i ‘R2B6' (Rat to Be 6, the last, adopted by twowings)
My Original 'RAT' was a hybrid '82 CB900/1100F
Francis
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by Francis »

Okay dokey ...welcome to the forum !
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

rcmatt007 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:40 pm
peace
i spent a couple years in east oklahoma. loved it! untill had a widow maker. that sukked . but after rehab, this is where im at. home is where ya make it. peace
happy thanksgiving yall!
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

CYBORG wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:39 pm Why are you here?
strange question coming from an illegal alien, dontcha think?
CYBORG

Post by CYBORG »

Maybe. Guesss it sounded a little off. Just wondering what bike you had. what shape it was in. what experiences you have had with it. Normal get to know ya stuff. Having lived in the mountains of North Carolina several years. A lot of time sitting around a still in the hills. ,listening, and telling stories about the good old days, singing to the moon, and waking up in the morning with a hell of a head ache,just wondered what your back story was. I remember the Ozarks before the music folks run up the price of property. Don't get me wrong. I like the sound of a good banjo as much as the next guy. But it's hard to beat the quiet you find deep in the woods. Might be fun to meet up one day. Pass around the jug, and tell some stories.And remember it's only ilegal if you get caught. Been around long enough to know how to avoid the feds ;) ;)
1978 custom GL1000
1985 gl1200
rcmatt007
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post by rcmatt007 »

joecoolsuncle wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:39 pm
peace
i spent a couple years in east oklahoma. loved it! untill had a widow maker. that sukked . but after rehab, this is where im at. home is where ya make it. peace
happy thanksgiving yall!
We now live in the mountains of SW VA. Winters are similar to NE OK but the summers are SO much nicer
-Rodger-
all it takes for evil to prosper is the want of a few good men to do nothing-Edmund Burke
The question is not how much time do you have, it is what you do with the time that you have Gandalf
"One of the greatest dignities of humankind is that each successive generation is invested in the welfare of each new generation." Fred Rodgers
78 constantly modified/customized since 1978, BOTM June 2015 de-evolving this very moment viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65511
'86 1200 (Beth's)(FOR SALE) with motorvation sidecar (sidecar sold) , July 2017 BOTM
'17 HD Road king and 08 HD Heritage softail (Beth's) (FOR SALE). I guess you can say we have MBS
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

rcmatt007 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:36 am
joecoolsuncle wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:39 pm

happy thanksgiving yall!
We now live in the mountains of SW VA. Winters are similar to NE OK but the summers are SO much nicer
went to virginia once for a week. my son was at norfork when terrorist hit on 911. he was scrambled to his sub and they went out deep for months. no coms , period! so when they finally returned, he had a new baby, and me a grand daughter! beautiful area and beautiful memories.
rcmatt007
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post by rcmatt007 »

whiskerfish is in Norfolk... far different than the mountains/
-Rodger-
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

CYBORG wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:24 am Maybe. Guesss it sounded a little off. Just wondering what bike you had. what shape it was in. what experiences you have had with it. Normal get to know ya stuff. Having lived in the mountains of North Carolina several years. A lot of time sitting around a still in the hills. ,listening, and telling stories about the good old days, singing to the moon, and waking up in the morning with a hell of a head ache,just wondered what your back story was. I remember the Ozarks before the music folks run up the price of property. Don't get me wrong. I like the sound of a good banjo as much as the next guy. But it's hard to beat the quiet you find deep in the woods. Might be fun to meet up one day. Pass around the jug, and tell some stories.And remember it's only ilegal if you get caught. Been around long enough to know how to avoid the feds ;) ;)
well, we share alot. im from lowsyanna. my uncle and grand dad made corn liquor. 1984 gl1200a is bike, its transportation unless too cold. i do have a car, but try to avoid it. you wont hear any music here, its peace and quiet. the tourist traps have music. i dont do tourists nor the places they visit. i have sang to the moon, and used to bee good at calling owls up very close. illegal? im grey man! BTW, a sister lives in hubert,NC. she married a lrrp and she aint right either.
what planet are you from ?
CYBORG

Post by CYBORG »

I'm currently hiding out in west Michigan. in sight of the lake. Enough low lifes and criminals for me to blend in. Moved around enough to have seen a lot, and have been on this planet long enough to call it home. The nick name "CYBORG" come from the amount of steel parts I have in my body, and was given it when I raced bikes. A "cyborg" is part biological and part machine . Look it up if you must
1978 custom GL1000
1985 gl1200
joecoolsuncle
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by joecoolsuncle »

yep, its why i asked what planet. seems you are a native. i raced also. national enduro , flat track, little bit road race. drag racing (motorcycle) sometimes on da streets.not much metal tho. just pins.