x01660's Sojourns

A Place To Announce Run Flyers, Rallies, Web Links, Trips, Travel, Events and more.
Share your rides and events with other riders

Moderators: CYBORG, RAT, Forum Moderators

x01660
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: x01660's Sojourns

Post #61 by x01660 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:33 pm

Hey, guys. Yeah. I've been working a lot. Like, a lot.... Its also been raining, so not much pleasure riding.

As for the flowers, they haven't bloomed. Yet. I'm planning trips back to Figueroa Mountain (the pics above), the Carrizo Plain, and Death Valley. Its gonna be epic!

Also need to get myself a Roadcrafter R3; the ONE winter I decide to ride is the one winter that singlehandedly pulls CA out of a 7 year drought..... Just my luck....
-x01660

"The best motorcycle is the one well ridden" anim-cheers1

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Post #62 by Whiskerfish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 am

x01660 wrote:SNIP
Also need to get myself a Roadcrafter R3; the ONE winter I decide to ride is the one winter that singlehandedly pulls CA out of a 7 year drought..... Just my luck....

Had to look it up, That is a whole pocket full of cash :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
2008 GL1800 IIIA
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike
and a whole garage full of possibilities!!

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!

x01660
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Post #63 by x01660 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Whiskerfish wrote:
x01660 wrote:SNIP

Had to look it up, That is a whole pocket full of cash :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

True, but TOTALLY worth it, given how much I ride; I don't have a car. All I have is my bike. So its an investment.

But yes. I agree. @ $1,300, it is a chunk of change....

:shock:
-x01660

"The best motorcycle is the one well ridden" anim-cheers1

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “All Runs World Wide”