PhoenixKen wrote:Whats the average lodging cost in the area? I'm not made of money and the 715 miles alone would hurt but I will try to be there, god willing.
Halfnaked wrote:Hope all of you are doing well during these unprecedented times we are in. I am sheltering at home with my wife, daughter and 6 year old granddaughter. We have 40 acres of land, two four wheelers and a jeep to keep us entertained. We will probably look back on these times as some of the best times in our life. Every day is an adventure with a 6 year old.
Good Lord willing, all will be back to "normal" by September and we can go on with our meet in Slade, as planned. It is something we can all look forward to.
Keep your chin up and your eyes forward. Here is a way of coping:
• Avoid crowded spaces: Ride motorcycles.
• Do not use public transportation: Ride motorcycles.
• Well-ventilated spaces are virus free: Ride motorcycles.
• Wear gloves: Ride motorcycles.
• Keep at least six feet from other people: Ride motorcycles.
• Keep a positive attitude: Ride motorcycles!
See you all in September.
Rat wrote:No shirts yet .... fingers crossed that we should need them ....
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests