Hope all of you are doing well during these unprecedented times we are in. I am sheltering at home with my wife, daughter and 6 year old granddaughter. We have 40 acres of land, two four wheelers and a jeep to keep us entertained. We will probably look back on these times as some of the best times in our life. Every day is an adventure with a 6 year old.
Good Lord willing, all will be back to "normal" by September and we can go on with our meet in Slade, as planned. It is something we can all look forward to.
Keep your chin up and your eyes forward. Here is a way of coping:
• Avoid crowded spaces: Ride motorcycles.
• Do not use public transportation: Ride motorcycles.
• Well-ventilated spaces are virus free: Ride motorcycles.
• Wear gloves: Ride motorcycles.
• Keep at least six feet from other people: Ride motorcycles.
• Keep a positive attitude: Ride motorcycles!
See you all in September.
Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound. --Anonymous
Current: '81 GL1100 (Completely naked!), '97 TRX300FW(4X4),'96 TRX300FW(4X4)
Past: '76 GL1000, '77 GL1000, '78 GL1000, '79 GL1000, '79 GL1000(Fairing),'82 GL1100I, '86 GL1200, '94 GL1500A,'76 GL1000 LTD, '82 GL1100I (halfnaked), '00 GL1500C ( the Ultimate Naked Goldwing), '80 GL1100 (with a full set of Craig Vetter stuff)