west coast runs

A Place To Announce Run Flyers, Rallies, Web Links, Trips, Travel, Events and more.
Share your rides and events with other riders

Moderators: CYBORG, Rat, Forum Moderators

bum
Gold Member
Gold Member

west coast runs

Post by bum »

Just curious are there any west coast runs? More specifically the Central Valley? :-D
bum
8 wings + 1 Triumph +2 Musclecars = 1 pissed off wife !!!
Brant
Board of Directors
Board of Directors
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/brant/

Re: west coast runs

Post by Brant »

The only member that ever seems interested in putting together a run in the west is sunnbobb. Hes fairly busy making a living right now, as we all are from time to time. There is no reason any other member cant put something together. It can be as a simple as picking a place and saying show up here on this date. Now of course there's a bit more to it to make it a memorable run. The club can provide some funds if a plan and an out line of some type is submitted and approved. Funds for food, beverages, etc. if you want more direction and info, you can message me, or any other board member, and I'd be glad to correspond with you, or anyone else in regards to getting a run together. Probably a little late for something this year, but there's always next year. And you can, and should, enlist others to help. Hopefully we can pull off another Deadwood run next year.
83 GL 1100 bagger Ugly Betty
ALL WE WANT TO DO IS DRINK OUR ESPRESSO, RIDE OUR MACHINES, AND NOT BE HASSLED BY THE MAN
Owning a motorcycle is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that.
"Don't sweat the little things, guys, take care and appreciate all that you have around you!" - Fewman
NGWclub on Facebook