Hotmail and Live.com Email Issue

to Honda GoldWing Talk Forum. Membership is not restricted, anyone can become a Registered Member by signing up for free.
Our major area of interest is Honda GoldWing, especially "naked" and customized GoldWings. We will also highly welcome our brothers and sisters on their fulldressers. Have fun.

Moderator: Whiskerfish

Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Hotmail and Live.com Email Issue

Post by Whiskerfish »

Just to let everyone know right now we are experiencing an issue with Hotmail and Live Mail. Somehow we got labeled in their system as spammers and got locked out. What that means is that notifications from the server on topics you are watching and PM's and the like are not getting through to your email if you have Hotmail or Live mail. I am not sure if this is effecting all Hotmail/Live accounts or only some.

For new registrations if you are using Hotmail or Live.com you will not get your registration notification. Until this is resolved once you complete your registration use the "Contact Board Administration" button in the upper right hand corner of any forum page and let us know. One of the Admin types will manually activate your account and send you a notice from our personal email accounts.

We are working on it. These types of issues usually take a couple of days to resolve by the time it gets fixed and then works it's way through their systems.

I will post updates as we get smarter on the issue.
"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
"The book is wrong, this whole Conclusion is Fallacious" River Tam
2008 GL1800 IIIA "TH3DOG"
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike
and a whole garage full of possibilities!!

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!
Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Re: Hotmail and Live.com Email Issue

Post by Whiskerfish »

OK

Looks like it should be fixed. Contacted Hotmail and they reviewed the block and lifted it. Their response is that it will take 24-48 hours to work through the system, so it should get better.
The reported deliverability problem has been mitigated by the automated system. Mitigation may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.
"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
"The book is wrong, this whole Conclusion is Fallacious" River Tam
2008 GL1800 IIIA "TH3DOG"
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike
and a whole garage full of possibilities!!

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!