Hotmail bans us again

to Honda GoldWing Talk Forum. Membership is not restricted, anyone can become a Registered Member by signing up for free.
Our major area of interest is Honda GoldWing, especially "naked" and customized GoldWings. We will also highly welcome our brothers and sisters on their fulldressers. Have fun.

Moderator: Whiskerfish

Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Hotmail bans us again

Post by Whiskerfish »

Well I guess Hotmail thought a year was long enough for me not to have to deal with their misery. It seems like all of the notifications and registrations to Hotmail user's are being bounced. I do not know when exactly this started or how long it will go on.

When I get 3 or 4 days with nothing better in my life to do I will start battling with them again. In the mean time if you want to change from hotmail to gmail or something else once you have your account send me a PM and I will swap it out. Changing emails requires Administrator permissions and can not be done by the individual members.

Sorry for the inconvenience :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
"The book is wrong, this whole Conclusion is Fallacious" River Tam
2008 GL1800 IIIA "TH3DOG"
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike
and a whole garage full of possibilities!!

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!
Whiskerfish
President
President

Re: Hotmail bans us again

Post by Whiskerfish »

Below is the response from the Bot idiots at msn. I joined their silly little programs last year and it did no good except to please them for a few months. SNDS Does not tell you anything except when you are already blacklisted and when you are not. The JMRP did identify one small problem and that was rectified last year. They never will tell you specifically why you were blacklisted.

SNDS Image
blocked IP.jpg
blocked IP.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 788 times
Only thing I can figure is if some of our members are hitting the junk button instead of the delete button on their emails, but that is just a guess.

As a preventative measure very soon I will be doing another purge of the tracked topics table. I will announce that in a separate thread before I do it. Basically if anyone that has quit visiting the board is still getting updates from an old subject they were subscribed to and marking it as junk purging the table will fix that. Unfortunately it will also kill all current thread subscriptions.
Dear Steven Seamans

We have completed reviewing the IP(s) you submitted. The following table contains the results of our investigation.

Conditionally mitigated
Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) qualify for conditional mitigation. These IP(s) have been unblocked, but may be subject to low daily email limits until they have established a good reputation.

Please note that mitigating this issue does not guarantee that your email will be delivered to a user’s inbox.

Ongoing complaints from users will result in removal of the mitigation.

Mitigation may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.

If you feel your issue is not yet resolved, please reply to this email and one of our support team members will contact you for further investigation.

Regardless of the deliverability status, Outlook.com recommends that all senders join two free programs that provide visibility into the Outlook.com traffic on your sending IP(s), the sending IP reputation with Outlook.com and the Outlook.com user complaint rates.

Junk Email Reporting program (JMRP) When an Outlook.com user marks an email as "junk", senders enrolled in this program get a copy of the mail forwarded to the email address of their choice. It allows senders to see which mails are being marked as junk and to identify mail traffic you did not intend to send. To join, please visit http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?produ ... ct=eformts.

Smart Network Data Services program (SNDS). This program allows you to monitor the ‘health’ and reputation of your registered IPs by providing data about traffic such as mail volume and complaint rates seen originating from your IPs. To register, please visit http://postmaster.live.com/snds/.

There is no silver bullet to maintaining or improving good IP reputation, but these programs help you proactively manage your email eco-system to help better ensure deliverability to Outlook.com users.

Thank you,

Outlook.com Deliverability Support

SnoBrdr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by SnoBrdr »

I had the same issue with Verizon on a couple of different forums.

Took a lot of effort and time to resolve it.
78 GL1000 Original Owner 131k
Whiskerfish
President
President

Post by Whiskerfish »

Looks like this is working again. 100 plus emails sent since 6 am and Zero emails rejected.

Return to “Announcements”