Randakk's closeout tool sale

to Honda GoldWing Talk Forum. Membership is not restricted, anyone can become a Registered Member by signing up for free.
Our major area of interest is Honda GoldWing, especially "naked" and customized GoldWings. We will also highly welcome our brothers and sisters on their fulldressers. Have fun.

Moderator: Whiskerfish

Whiskerfish
President
President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/whiskerfish/

Randakk's closeout tool sale

Post by Whiskerfish »

I know many of you do not do Facebook so I am sharing this here. Randakk is closing up shop for good and selling his complete tool collection. It will be a in person sale in Pinehurst NC on 27 October.

Lots more pics in the link at the bottom
43879686_10156019634118510_7974424306278989824_n.jpg
43879686_10156019634118510_7974424306278989824_n.jpg (94.93 KiB) Viewed 802 times

Here are the details as copied from FB.
Randakk's Cycle Shakk for Vintage Honda Motorcycle Enthusiasts shared a photo.
7 hrs ·

Golden Opportunity for someone! :)

Randakk
No automatic alt text available.
Randall Washington updated his cover photo.
October 13 at 12:23 PM

Motorcycle Mechanic Retirement Tool Sale

Recently retired motorcycle mechanic is selling entire collection of professional tools and more!

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THIS INFORMATION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED VIA PRIVATE FB MESSAGE ONLY. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY PUBLIC QUESTIONS ON THIS POST.

Photo Album: http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/akaRandakk/library/

Google “Randakk” and you’ll appreciate that I’m semi-notorious. These are the actual tools that built my reputation over the last 25+ years. This is a very complete collection of tools. It’s literally been years since I needed anything that I did not already have in these boxes!

Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018 Rain or Shine.

Time: 8:00 Am - Noon

Location: Pinehurst, NC (street address will be updated here 2 days before the event)

Everything shown in the photos is for sale except: shelving, kayaks and the 2 drawer units under the workbench (those are “built-in”).

Cost to duplicate everything in this sale would exceed $50K+

GUIDELINES FOR THE SALE:

1. The first hour of the sale (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM) will be limited to large items like:
* Both Rollaways (6 boxes) full of all tools as shown
* Cargo trailer
* Air compressor
* Motorcycle
* Etc.

2. From 9:00 AM - 10:00AM, I will sell large lots and collections of tools drawer-by- drawer. Drawer content prices range from: $10 - 200 per drawer.

3. After 10:00AM, I will sell on a tool-by-tool basis (as available).

4. Cash only (US Currency).

5. All sales are final. No refunds. No returns, No exchanges, No exceptions.

6. All items are fairly represented and sold “as is.”

7. Items must be removed from the premises on the day of the sale.

8. The cargo trailer and motorcycle will remain on my premises until full payment is made and paperwork can be notarized.

9. No early sales.

10. No early viewing.

11. Everything must go!

General:

1. The Hand Tools are quality items from: Craftsman, Snap-on, MAC, SK, Proto, Cornwell, Husky, etc.

2. A wide variety of specialty tools are included. Examples include pullers, valve compressors, shock tools, chain breakers, pressure gauges, diagnostic equipment, carb synchronizers, clutch holders, torque wrenches, impact air tools, etc. Many of the special tools are Honda-specific. Some Ducati and other brand tools. Even a few Mercedes tools!

3. The 2 large roll-way tool chest towers are mid-grade Craftsman items that have been upgraded with larger, heavier wheels. Keys for all 6 boxes are included.

4. Large items will tagged and priced.

5. Drawers under the workbench are not for sale (built-in.)

6. 2 additional Rollaway Base units are also available (to the right of workbench). Keys included. These are premium grade units with ball-bearing drawers.

7. Everything on the pegboard is for sale. Most of this is ordinary carpentry stuff.

8. Good selection of metric hardware,

9. Good selection of stainless hardware

10. Good selection of carburetor jets (Weber, Keihin, Mikuni, etc.)

11. Good selection of vintage motorcycle wiring supplies.

12. Large selection of Aeroquip hose fittings.

13. Large selection of stainless steel hose clamps in many sizes.

14. Logo decals on the sides of Cargo Trailer will be removed prior to title transfer.

Price Examples:

* Air Compressor: $125

* Air Hose Retractable Reel: $40

* Leonard Cargo Trailer (special order trailer designed to haul one large motorcycle in the smallest practical package). Complete with Pingel chock and garment rod. Has 2 new tires. EZ-Lube bearings. Recent bearing service. $1,400.

* Both Rollaway Towers (6 boxes) Full of ALL TOOLS as shown: $3,500

* Both Rollaway Towers(6 boxes) Empty: $450

* Honda CB1123F motorcycle (Detroit Autorama Show Winner): $22,500

* Bike Build Album here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Randakks/ph ... 7458375276

Starting at 9:00AM, the tools in the rollaways will be sold by the drawer (without the drawer). There are 50+ drawers of tools altogether.

Starting at 10:00AM, remaining tools will be sold on a tool-by-tool basis.

Drawer Pricing Examples (after 9:00AM):

Drawer #5 - Metric / SAE: 1/4” drive sockets, ratchets, extensions, etc: $125

Drawer #9 - Metric: ratcheting, flex, combo, long, polished wrench set: $100

Drawer #11 - Ratcheting box, “S” wrenches, “Captive access” box wrenches: $125

Drawer #13 - Metric: combo 12-point, combo 6-point, adjustable, “Crows-Foot:” $150

Drawer #14 - Metric: Long box, long combo, short combo, miniature: $175

Drawer #15 - Main socket collection (metric and SAE): $200

Drawer #32 - Assortment of motorcycle-specific specialty tools: $90.

Drawer #34 - Torque wrenches, rivet nut tool: $130

Drawer #35 - Tap and die set: $90

Shop Refrigerator: $25

This is literally a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! There are many items not shown in the photos!

Before you ask - I have no financial, health or marital issues ...far from it! My current tool needs simply don’t warrant such an extravagant collection. Someone else should be putting these tools to better use than me! If these tools don’t find a good home on October 27th, I will probably donate them to the local community college.

Photo Album: http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/akaRandakk/library/
"Agreement is not a requirement for Respect" CDR Michael Smith USN (Ret) 2017
"The book is wrong, this whole Conclusion is Fallacious" River Tam
2008 GL1800 IIIA "TH3DOG"
1975/6/7/8/9 Arthur Fulmer Dressed Road bike
1975 Naked Noisy and Nasty in town bike
and a whole garage full of possibilities!!

Psst. oh and by the way CHANGE YOUR BELTS!!!!