New Years Day Ride

This Forum is for the sharing of information related to routes and rides. A place to share Ride Reports, Ride Video's, Routes, Stories, etc etc etc....

Moderators: CYBORG, Oldewing, Forum Moderators

RebelRouser
Webmaster (Retired)
Webmaster (Retired)
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/rebelrouser/

New Years Day Ride

Post by RebelRouser »

A Few Of Us Local, Some Former Naked GoldWing Riders, Some Current Went On A Beautiful New Years Day Ride Yesterday Here In Reno, NV. A Cool 50+ Degree Day, No Clouds, No Wind, No Moister... Virgina City Had Around 100 Bikes Total Yesterday. First Time In 181 Years That Reno Had No Snow In All Of December, The Only Weather We Have Seen All Winter So Far Was A 4 Hour Snow Flurry At The Beginning Of October, Not A Flake Since... Yes It's Been Cold, But Still Riding Weather, And Supposed To Be In The 60+'s All This Week

Only The 2nd Time In Over 20 Years Of Riding That I Have Had A New Years Day Ride... Just A Great Way To Start The Year...
If You Didn't Build It, Customize It, And/Or Modify It, Then It Truly Isn't Yours. Rebel Rouser
robin1731
Membership Admin
Membership Admin

Re: New Years Day Ride

Post by robin1731 »

I doubt too many made it out here on New Years Day. It was pretty windy all day. Gusting up to about 40mph or so. Highs about mid to upper 30's. Woke up to snow today, maybe an inch. Still pretty windy. High in the mid 20's today and tomorrow. :evil:
1976 Goldwing Super Sport
1985 Honda Elite
1976 KZ900 Dragbike
1992 ZX7 Dragbike (KZ900 style motor w/NOS)
and a rotation of various purchases
Randakk approved Carb Rebuilder
KYpondman
True Blue Steel Biker
True Blue Steel Biker

Re: New Years Day Ride

Post by KYpondman »

Glad you could get out. This was the first New Year's day ride for me since leaving Hawaii in 2005 (56 degrees and sunny). Didn't miss many there. lol
Claude
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is Weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

RETIRED and LOVING It!!! anim-cheers1
82 GL1100 Standard (gone to Gson in Oregon) action1
84 GL1200 standard with Hondaline bags.
84 GL1200 dressed naked with everything to return to naked.(gone to Gson in Oregon) action1