Special thank you offer
for NGW members only
[Edited 6/2/2014] See rebuild inclusion number 14 below.
[Note from Pistol and Moose] We are pleased to extend the special pricing for NGW members thru the year and ending Jan 1, 2015. Once more thanks to all of you who have supported Pistol Pete's Services.
NGW member price $385.00 for the GL1000 (Reg. $425.00)
$445.00 for the GL1100 (Reg. $485.00)
1) All parts of the Randakks kit except petcock seals and plenum screws – Pistol Pete’s will always replace old seals and diaphragms with new ones and ONLY Randakks approved parts are used.
2) Ultrasonic cleaning – An approved cleaning method for these carburetors
3) Jetting gauged for correct port diameters (including all emulsion tube holes)
4) Off idle fix for the 75 thru 77 - As recommended by Randakks
5) 77 jet needle fix - As recommended by Randakks
6) All parts checked for function, fit and serviceability
7) Engine tested for leaks, good throttle up AND….
8) Pilot screws balanced using PPS modified idle down procedure - PLUS….
9) Synchronized to .5"hg
10) Float levels re-checked
11) Carefully packed for return shipment to avoid damage- using double boxes to ensure protection
12) New fuel hose, GL1100 (pump to #3 carb)
13) Five new vacuum hoses and one new fuel hose, GL1000 (pump to #3 carb)
14) Stainless float post repair-Using Randakks Deluxe Float Post Kit w/$15.00 svc fee/carb. GL1100 F/P repaired for the same low service fee/carb using PPS engineered repair kit only available at PPS.
Nominal charges to NGW members for extra rebuild services below:
1) Shaft seals- new PPS engineered shaft seals installed $40.00
2) Replacement jetting available $8.00 each
3) Cap and Intake polishing – Excessively worn, pitted or damaged items may not be great candidates, but we do have some inventory available for replacements. Ask for quotation
4) NEW AT PPS! Four new OEM style plastic vacuum cap buttons installed (Note: color matched and CNC fabricated to emulate new OEM.)*** See below.
5) Cleaning of rust from steel parts and clear coated for protection. Order shaft seal option in order to qualify. Quoted per set.
6) Randakks High Performance Fuel Filter -available with rebuild as a convenient “one stop shopping” for NGW members. Randakks list price.
7) Additional parts replacement or repairs –as needed with customer notification and approval.
8) Return shipping via USPS (let us know your zip code when you contact us)
9) OEM float valves – 40-60% of most sets already have OEM needles and seats that only need to be reconditioned. Why pay for new if not needed? New valves are available to replace aftermarket or damaged OEM.
***Special offer for NGW members: We will install new PPS vacuum cap plastic buttons on any GL1000 set for $50.00 [set of 4] (Reg. $85.00) Ask us for details.
email us at email@example.com and mention our rebuild offer or button replacement offer.