ATTN Rusty Probie/ Newbies

Miscellaneous GoldWing Related Parts, and GoldWing for sale.

Moderators: alan hawke, Forum Moderators

taylorsel
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: ATTN Rusty Probie/ Newbies

Post by taylorsel »

Well said anim-cheers1
STEVE LOGAN, 1979 GOLDWING, 1978 GOLDWING, 1976 GOLDWING
guitardave
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Re: ATTN Rusty Probie/ Newbies

Post by guitardave »

Hey folks, FWIW, I personally, type very s-l-o-w. I have a very small business that takes almost all my time. My two greatest joys in life are playing guitar, semi-professionally, which does mean I have to keep my chops up, and riding and working on my wings. Spending time posting anywhere is pretty far down the list of priorities. Not counting the fact that this form of communication is not nearly as rich as hanging with real people, where things like inflection, and real human expression and emotion can be felt...and REAL friendships can be cultivated....I guess I'm one of those emotional, "touchy feely", types but words just can't convey the essence or lack thereof , of a true human being. So I don't post much. I do read a lot and I am very grateful for all the info and the people who post it....so thanks to those who have the time.

I agree, 5 posts is not much, even for someone like myself, so I would vote to keep that rule..( even though I hate "rules")

I just wanted to say, as a somewhat silent member, "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater"

Thanks, Dave
Bite me