GoldWing and SilverWing shirts now available in my online shirt shop

Miscellaneous GoldWing Related Parts, and GoldWing for sale.

Moderators: alan hawke, Forum Moderators

Sidecar Bob
Honored Life Member
Honored Life Member

GoldWing and SilverWing shirts now available in my online shirt shop

Post #1 by Sidecar Bob » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Some of you may already be aware of Sidecar Bob's Custom Shirt Shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/sidecarbob/ I started the shop because several people requested that I make my The Sport Of Wrenching graphic available on shirts and over the years I've added a few other (mostly bike related) designs to the shop.
BTW: I'm not in this to get rich but more so that I can share the results of my creative urges with like minded people. Because of that I set my prices a bit lower than most others selling on the same platform (the small profit I do make is usually just about enough to buy shirts for myself).

Anyway, on to what this thread is about: Someone requested that I make the SilverWing emblem available and it made sense to do the GoldWing one at the same time so about a week ago I scanned a SilverWing emblem and a GoldWing emblem and started preparing the artwork and I have produced 4 versions of the GoldWing (plain, GL1000, GL1100, GL1200) and 3 versions of the SilverWing (plain, GL500, GL650), as seen below.

They are in the shop now, just in time for you to SAVE 15% on all orders from Feb 20th-24th (no coupon code needed). If you come across this after that time check the store to see if there is a current offer.

As always, these are low resolution reduced size sample images for posting on forums (the original size is much larger and has to be reduced to fit on shirts) and the background colour is only for display purposes. They are available on a wide variety of products (hats are finally available) and you can chose from a variety of garment colours.
GoldWing samples.JPG

SilverWing samples.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Honda ('83 GL1100/Dnepr) summer New Engine Thread
The Famous Eccles ('84 CX650EI/VeloUral) winter Never Ending Build (CX500forum)
Click: Colour schematics for all GL1000 & GL1100 and GL1200 standard models plus instructions on how to download the full size version
"A guy with two sidecars can't be all bad." - Cookie
Another guy with two sidecars..... Hmmmm... must be something to that....

5speed
SUPER BIKER!!!!
SUPER BIKER!!!!

Re: GoldWing and SilverWing shirts now available in my online shirt shop

Post #2 by 5speed » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:58 pm

very nice.
1982 1100 std.
1976 GoldWing. running but not on the road
2002 Shadow American Classic(sold)
1983 Shadow 500. (sold)
1978 Goldwing. future cafe project.
2019 Can-Am ryker (boss's new ride)