WA state titled 1980 Frame / new head bearings / P. coated $25

Miscellaneous GoldWing Related Parts, and GoldWing for sale.

Moderators: alan hawke, Forum Moderators

Pony Ruiz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

WA state titled 1980 Frame / new head bearings / P. coated $25

Post by Pony Ruiz »

IMG_3159[1].JPG
IMG_3159[1].JPG (146.8 KiB) Viewed 113 times
It is time to give up.

This was a frame from the first GL I bought back in 09'. I know one thing - time ain't on our side.

I had plans for this but I got sidetracked a bunch of times. It has died on the vine.

I had it sandblasted and powder coated. I installed new head bearings. I've been moving it around in my shop since 2009.
I am starting to get rid of stuff for an eventual move. Bike stuff first then tools I won't be moving. It is what it is.

I need to take inventory of a very few minor scratches in full disclosure, that if I recall, would be covered up by stuff. Getting the frame around the motor caused one scratch that I touched up with paint. You wouldn't be able to see it if you looked at it as it stands and you definitely wouldn't be able to see it with the motor in the bike. It is pretty nice as is.

I had a nice motor in it - sold that to a local forum member.

I don't want to ship it.
You aren't going to want to pay what they will charge to get it to Portland, Or let alone Portland, Maine

If you are localish - Yours for $25

the one caveat....you will have to title it since I will be reporting the sale. I might even gift it to you if you show up :)
shouldn't cost you much for a non-op title but I have no idea. I would ask for the $13.75 it is going to cost me to report the sale. :)

I will have it posted on CL one more time at the same time you guys see it but for $50. Who ever shows up/emails me first has first dibs.
I couldn't give it away with a really nice gas tank (still have it) in it for $100. If no one responds to either, off to recycling. crying1
1978GL1000 naked - kinda sadly gone. no bike at the moment.

"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function." Albert A. Bartlett.