Sidecar Bob wrote:What I did with the 2 page ones (including the GL1200 standard) was:
- open each page in my graphics software
- correct the gamma, background white &c
- enlarge the image field of one (my software calls it canvas size) to a bit taller and more than twice the original width with the blank space where the other part needs to be
- copy the other part into the blank space and carefully line it up
- go over the whole image and remove fingerprints, dirt &c (some of them were scanned from manuals that had been used a lot)
- make sure all of the text was legible and the title was at the top
- crop the excess blank space and resize to 2048 x 1536 pixels (this was based on the sizes of the original images I had - you may wish to choose a different size for ones that are more than 2 pages).
Each one took well over an hour to process.
Since I posted them here they have appeared all over the web with no credit to NGW as the source. If I was doing it now I would make sure they were watermarked like the Honda Wire Color Codes list is.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests